24-hour service | 7 days a week | Medicare and Medicaid Certified | Most insurance accepted.
Poudre Infusion Therapy is accredited by Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) for compliance with a comprehensive set of standards. ACHC is a third-party accreditation organization that has developed the highest national standards that providers are measured against in order to illustrate their ability to effectively and efficiently deliver quality healthcare products and services to consumers.
Accreditation requires healthcare organizations to demonstrate compliance with specific quality and process standards. By choosing a healthcare provider that has achieved ACHC accreditation, you can take comfort in knowing that you will receive the highest quality of care. If you have any concerns about the product or service that you receive from Poudre Infusion Therapy, you may contact ACHC directly at 855-937-2242.
- HOME MEDICAL SUPPLIES
- Nutritional Supplements (Ensure, Boost)
- Tube Feeding Supplies and Products
- INFUSION THERAPY(infusion nurse available for consultation and line placement)
- Monclonal Antibiodies
- Immune Therapy
- Steroid Therapy
- IV Antibiotics
- IV Iron Replacement
- Enteral Feeding and Supplies
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Blood Transfusions and Blood Products
- Others by request
- AMBULATORY INFUSION CENTRE
Private Infusion Suites Incorporating:
- Media Center
- Infusion Administration Equipment
- On-site Nursing and Pharmacist Consultation
- Clinically Supervised
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (preferred provider for UCHealth Exclusive North-UCHealth Employees and family members)
- CareCentix (includes Cigna)
- HomeLink (includes GEHA)
- Medicare (TPN and Enteral) - NO INFUSION NURSING AVAILABLE
- Medicaid (Pharmacy and Enteral) - NO INFUSION NURSING AVAILABLE
- Multiplan (includes Kaiser)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- UCHealth Plan Administrators (formerly UMA)
- Associates in Family Medicine
- Poudre School District
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital Employees
- Sterling Lumbar
- Farm Bureau
- US Manager
- United Health Care
CSU Health & Medical Directions
Fort Collins Directions
"Dear PIT Team, Although I only needed care for a brief time period, your staff did an exemplary job. Kathy and Annette did most of my nursing care, tending to my PICC line and labs. Tanya took care of the meds and dosing. Even the young lady making med deliveries was very sweet and caring. The girls who answer the phone, manage the check in desk and find my purse when I leave it behind - all get my best regards. I would recommend Poudre Infusion to anyone that asked. Thank you again, I have high expectations since I'm a nurse and you all went above and beyond. Happy Spring to you all."
- Cindy Bolton
"Everyone has been great!!! Thank you all for everything you do on a daily basis and especially now with the Covid-19!!
Great staff, always make me feel comfortable.
I am very pleased with PIT and professional staff. I have recommended PIT to physicians and others.
Great infusion nursing staff!
Always a great experience.
I enjoy the staff and my visits. The crew makes me feel welcomed – respected- and appreciated.
Thanks for comfort and support during this time of the Corona virus and uncertainty."