Columbine Therapy Services is dedicated to providing comprehensive rehabilitation services which improve the daily lives of those recovering from the disabling effects of an acute illness or injury, elective surgery, or the cumulative effects of multiple co-morbidities.
We offer specialized treatment programs in Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech-Language Pathology, for a variety of orthopedic and neurological rehab.
Our patient-centered facilities and approaches are designed to help our rehabilitation teams work with the patient to reach their goals.
- Fall Prevention / Risk Assessment
- Balance Training
- Gait Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation (Hip, Knee & Shoulder Replacement)
- Adult Neurological Rehabilitation (Stroke, Parkinson's Disease)
- Spine Rehabilitation-Core Stability & Postural Strengthening / Training
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation (Foot / Ankle, Hip, Knee, Shoulder)
- Osteoporosis and Arthritis Management
- Home Safety Assessments
- Offer Pre-Employment Post-Offer Job Function Testing
- Work-Site and Ergonomic Evaluations to Decrease Risk of Injury to Employees
- Cognitive Therapy
- LSVT (Lee Silverman Voice Treatment) for Parkinson's Disease
- Blue Cross
- UC Health Plan/Co-finity (formerly UMA)
- Columbine Health Systems
- Poudre School District
- Poudre Valley Hospital