Columbine Poudre Home Care has been providing in-home services for over 30 years in Northern Colorado. Home care is typically short term, intermittent care in the comfort of your home where our clinical staff will work in collaboration with your physician, to create a personalized care plan to meet your needs.
We offer skilled nursing care, certified nursing assistants, physical, occupational and speech therapies, and community resource who can help with long term planning. We strive to keep you healthy and safe wherever you call home whether it is independent living, assisted living, patio home, or your community home.
Columbine Poudre Home Care's, BLOOM At Home, is a non-medical home care service providing personal care and companionship to help you remain at home.
I can't thank CPHC enough for their professional, yet very compassionate care. All I can say is they were wonderful, working as a team to meet my needs. Their care far exceeded my expectations.
- Columbine Poudre Home Care Client
- Nursing Evaluations
- Health Education
- IV Therapy
- Medication Management
- Post Surgical Care
- Wound Care
- Planning for future care
- Short term counseling
- Assessing social and emotional factors
- Arranging for community resources and financial assistance
- Assistance with Advanced Directives
- Pain relief
- Balance, coordination and gait training
- Teaching transfer techniques
- Exercise programs to increase muscle tone and prevent atrophy
- Energy conservation techniques
- Home safety evaluations and modification recommendations
- Communication skill evaluation and training
- Swallowing evaluation and training
Private Pay Services
- Assistance with bathing and grooming
- Help with dressing
- Assistance with walking or exercising
- Providing relief for family or primary care providers
- Reminding clients to take prescribed medications
"Professional and a delight; outstanding job of caring for our mother."
"The staff are friendly and caring; competent, helpful and very considerate."
"When it came to getting healthy again, no one could have been better.
I could not have been happier with the care."
"As a primary care physician, I have found Columbine Poudre Home Care to be exceptionally reliable, timely in their services, with wonderful, professional staff. I continue to have no hesitation in referring patients to CPHC."
"Your people were friendly, courteous, very professional and experienced!"
"I was very pleased with my nurse and my physical therapist. They were very professional and helpful. This is a really great service."
"Our wound clinic has used Columbine Poudre Home Care for several years with excellent results. Patients are uniformly pleased with the care they receive. We appreciate the effort the CPHC staff makes to keep us up to date with our patient's progress."
"Wonderful people on your staff! My mother loved her certified nurse aide and her homemaker/personal care provider."